Monday, July 10, 2006
Italy won this morning's match 'gainst France!!!whoopee a doodle.I knew it.I believed in Italy and they won the World Cup.and i think
he would be pretty happy too.Afterall he supported Italy right from the start.If it wasn't for Zidane's penalty shot, there wouldn't have any need for extra time.Italy would have won straight there.To honour Italia, I started learning Italian last night. My grandmother would be scandalized by the Italian language, because in her dialect,
si means die.however, in Italian, it merely means yes. I am going to learn German and Korean too. I want to learn Spanish too, but maybe next time. Spanish seems easy enough.
Anyway, i am at home relatively early (compared to the rest of you currently stuck in school) 'cos i had my piano exam just now, at Parkway. it would be safe to say that it was a complete fiasco.i messed up the scales and sightreading was terrible. i think i got barely a note correct. it was much much harder than the ones my piano teacher gave me.argh, screw it. i don't care - i think.I play the piano because it makes me happy sometimes, not because I want to own eight or nine certificates.
So I'm waiting by a phone
For the blessed ring
Like a holy grail
For a fisher king
Time is ticking down
Like a metronome
Rhythm for my brain
& its ceaseless scares
I never seem to play them
to the beat i hear
Though my heartbeat
is a beat
that beats so near
i thought the world of you
2:57 PM